Over $6.6 billion are spent every year on government goods and services in BC. Do you know about the opportunities that are available for your business? This introductory seminar will provide you with the information and tools you need to bid for business opportunities to work with the BC Provincial Government. You will also learn about the new Short Form Request for Proposal (SRFP) introduced by the Government of BC in April 2014.
Thursday, September 25, 2014 – 1:00pm to 2:30pm
- Understand which products and services are purchased by the government
- Discover the different types of procurement processes
- Learn how to identify relevant opportunities on B.C. Bid
- Find out how to register your business to submit bids online
- Learn about BC’s new Short-form Request for Proposal
Presented by: Nicola Gardner of Small Business BC in partnership with the Ministry of Jobs, Tourism and Skills Training and the Ministry of Technology, Innovation and Citizens’ Services
This seminar is hosted at Small Business BC in Vancouver and delivered to other locations via live webinar. Please note: all webinar participants will also receive access to a recording for seven days after the live session.